Final trailer for 'Tomorrowland' is absolutely perfect

Tomorrowland is one of my most anticipated movies of the summer, but recently, I've been looking at it with more skepticism. The trailers have been disappointing thus far and I haven't been dazzled by any of them. Yesterday, the final trailer for Tomorrowland debuted, giving the film one last chance to impress me before it hits theaters on May 22. Tomorrowland is hitting theaters during a tough and critical time at the box office, premiering three weeks after Avengers and one week after Mad Max. Tomorrowland is going to have give audiences something truly special to get them into theaters, and judging by the looks of this new trailer, I think that the potential is insanely high for this film to be one of the summer's best thrill rides.


This is what I've been waiting to see since I first heard about Tomorrowland. They've given us a look at the high concept visual effects and the style of the universe, now, let's get to the action and excitement. The major action setpiece in this trailer is brilliantly filmed and edited, giving me great hope that Disney has left their hands off of this film and let Brad Bird do everything that he needs to. The action seems intense, the stakes high and the scale enormous. Despite some initial concerns, this could be the original blockbuster that we've been waiting for and I trust Bird. The PG rating is giving many fans some trepidation, but if the movie is even remotely as good as this trailer, I'm very excited. Tomorrowland stars George Clooney, Britt Robertson, Hugh Laurie and will hit theaters on May 22, 2015. Thanks to this trailer, this has jumped up to the top of my most anticipated list.


Comments