New trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' will blow you away

Christopher Nolan's Interstellar is my most anticipated film for the rest of the year and I simply cannot wait until I get to see this film. Currently, there are rumors that this film will be playing at the New York Film Festival, but I just don't see that happening. The AFI Fest in early November is still a possibility for the world premiere of the film, however, the odds are that it will skip the film festival circuit completely. It doesn't need the buzz. It really doesn't matter to me if the film plays at festivals, I'll be there opening day no matter what. This new trailer has only made me more excited. The emotion is stronger and the spectacle looks amazing. Check out the trailer below:


Wow. That's all I can really say after watching that trailer. It's not the most perfect trailer in the world, but the raw emotional power looks incredible. In addition to that, we get a better look at the space aspects of Interstellar and they look incredible. I'm betting on another Oscar nomination for Matthew McConaughey and I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being a serious best picture contender. This movie looks astonishing. It hits theaters on November 7. 


Comments