BREAKING NEWS: Reaction from Christopher Nolan, Zach Snyder, Joss Whedon, and Kevin Feige.

I told you earlier today that there would be reaction later from several stars about the breaking Justice League news. Now, I have the quotes from several people in my hand right now.

Christopher Nolan- "Well, today it's official. I'm very excited to work with our talented cast, my brother Johnathan and Zach, who I've worked with on Man of Steel. Our goal is to give you the best superhero movie of all time and I think that where we're going with this, it will be."

Zach Snyder's Tweet- "Super Excited to work with Chris, John and our cast. #JusticeLeague2015"

Jospeh Gordon-Levitt- "The speculation can be put to rest. I am Batman. Really excited to work with Chris and Zach and Henry and Adrianne along with Gary and Michael. Looking forward to working and seeing who else fills out this talented cast."

Kevin Feige- "Don't worry, Marvelites, we've got something coming. But, my props are with DC and Warner Bros. and the job they've done assembling this team. Congrats to everyone involved, hoping for the best."

Joss Whedon's Tweet- "What am I going to do!!!!!! #JusticeLeague2015"

JJ Abrams's Tweet- "Summer 2015 is going to be epic. #StarWars7. #Avengers2. #JusticeLeague2015. WOW."


Comments