Avery's Best of 2012

          2012 was a great year for the movie industry and was one of my favorite years yet. Here is a list of the best blockbusters of the year. WARNING: Contains spoilers.

BEST of 2012

5. The Amazing Spider Man
     One of my favorites of the year and one of the best Spiderman films yet. Andrew Garfield did a great job portraying Peter Parker. In my opinion, it was a good idea to reboot this great series.









4. Men in Black 3
          I enjoyed this movie and was entertained through out the whole movie. Josh Brolin does a great job as Young Agent K. Will Smith did a good job in his first film in three and a half years. This movie is by far the best out of the other two movies and by far a HUGE improvement from the horrific MIB2.







3. The Hunger Games
          The much anticipated adaptation of the best-selling book, The Hunger Games, finally came to the big screen this year. One word: Great. All of the actors and actresses were phenomenal. Gary Ross could not have made the movie any better.







2. The Dark Knight Rises
           The epic end of the Batman trilogy was close out with the great The Dark Knight Rises. TDKR was good but I think that The Dark Knight was better than TDKR. I liked Heath Ledger as The Joker more than Tom Hardy as Bane. The only thing I did not like about it was Bane's death. I feel like it was too quick and it really wasn't much of a surprise.






1. The Avengers
          My favorite movie of the year was The Avengers. How could you not love it? It was funny and action-packed. You can not ask for more! There was nothing bad about this movie. Joss Whedon did an excellent job directing this movie. I can not wait for The Avengers 2 to be released into theaters!





Comments

Post a Comment