Liam Neeson joins Seth MacFarlane's 'Ted 2'

Seth MacFarlane's Ted 2 has assembled quite the cast so far and one of the biggest additions was made during this exceptionally slow movie news week. After adding Amanda Seyfried, Dennis Haysbert and Morgan Freeman over the last few weeks, Seth MacFarlane announced that Taken star Liam Neeson will be joining the cast of the highly anticipated comedy sequel. Nobody really knows who Neeson is playing, but I'm sure that the character will have a somewhat significant role in the plot. In the meantime, Neeson can be seen in A Walk Among the Tombstones right now and he will also star in the thrillers Tak3n (out on January 9, 2015) and Run all Night (out April 17, 2015) before Ted 2 hits theaters.

Even though he essentially plays the same character over and over, I still enjoy most of Liam Neeson's films. Non-Stop was a fun ride and I liked him in the underrated A Million Ways to Die in the West. However, my anticipation for this film is becoming more and more muted to say the least. All of these big actors in this film just seems like a bad idea. I don't know. My opinion has changed over the last few weeks. Nevertheless, I'm sure that Neeson will be great in this movie. He's always good and I hope that MacFarlane gives him a good part to work with. Ted 2 stars Mark Wahlberg, Seth MacFarlane, Patrick Warburton, Amanda Seyfried, Dennis Haysbert, Morgan Freeman and Liam Neeson and will hit theaters on June 26, 2015. 


Comments

  1. Seeing Liam neeson in thread is wonderful. He is my favorite actor and I have heard that people love working on movies with liam neeson because of this professionalism.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment