July review schedule

First off, before I begin my list of when you'll be seeing reviews from me in July, let me apologize for the lack of theatrical reviews in the last two weeks. I don't know why, but I haven't gone to the theater and I must take responsibility for that. In the next week, you will get reviews of the films that I have missed including Despicable Me 2, The Lone Ranger, and White House Down. There may be a couple of smaller releases that I get to as well, but I'm not promising anything there. So anyways, I hope you can understand, I'm still working on being disciplined in the field of getting reviews out on time and I will improve in the future. Now, on with the show:


DESPICABLE ME 2- July 9



WHITE HOUSE DOWN- July 10


THE LONE RANGER- July 10


PACIFIC RIM- July 12

TURBO- July 17

RED 2- July 19


R.I.P.D.- July 19


THE CONJURING- July 20


THE WAY, WAY BACK- July 21

THE WOLVERINE- July 26



TBA Reviews

FRUITVALE STATION

MUD

THE EAST

Comments