"Les Miserables" looks great, Oscar contender is here- Trailer Scorecard

The latest trailer for director Tom Hooper's Les Miserables has been released. The film stars Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean a former prisoner who takes possession of Cosette (Amanda Seyfried) the daughter of Fantine (Anne Hathaway) while being chased by Javert (Russell Crowe) all while the French Revolution is going on. Here is the latest trailer for Les Miserables:

Wow. The Oscar season really is here. Les Miserables looks like a perfect mixture of fantastic visuals, amazing musical pieces and great action. The first time I watched this trailer I felt it was too sentimental but now I see what they're going for. Les Miserables is going to be one of the major Oscar candidates. There is all the ingredients. Plus, it looks really good. I think that Les Miserables is going to be a major player. I am looking forward to the film and I am hoping it is good.





Comments