Nolan reveals Superman, Catwoman

Christopher Nolan is one of today's biggest filmmakers.He directed Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, along with the sci-fi thriller Inception. Now he has two other massive projects coming up. First, The Dark Knight Rises, the third film in his Batman trilogy, and the latest Superman film, Man of Steel, which he is producing. Yesterday, director Zach Snyder and Nolan released the first image of Henri Cavill as Superman. Today, Nolan released a photo of Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle a.k.a Catwoman.

For copyright reasons I can't post the pictures here but you can check them out at ew.com. My opinion is that the picture of Cavill as Superman is great, the movie looks like it will be awesome.As for the picture of Catwoman, I'm not convinced that Nolan has gotten it right. I think that Hathaway was miscast and that someone else should have played her. If I hadn't known that it was Catwoman, I wouldn't have known.The Dark Knight Rises opens July 20, 2012 and Man of Steel opens June 14, 2013.

Comments